Friday, July 10, 2009

Splash Park











on the way to the splash park









On Thursday me and "the crew" visited one of the local splash parks. We all loved it! It's located in this quiet neighborhood and the regular park is right next to it. So I was able to leave the stroller in the van and just let Colten and Isabella run toward the park. And most of the time I sat on the bench between both parks and just watched the kids run around and play which was great. Yeah, those days I am just looking for a place to sit on and relax a little.....It got hot pretty fast so we didn't stay for too long.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! What park is it and where is it at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Hickory Ridge Park located close to 205 & 276 in Rockwall. I like this park the most these days...

    ReplyDelete